My Bride Started the Corona Virus!
Well, I’ve been locked up in this house for a week with these 2 Mini-Me’s and I have to say…. it’s been about as bad as I had imagined it would be.
Nah, I’m kidding, it’s been pretty easy so far. The girl child never comes out of her room, although we did have a sighting this morning when she came out and grabbed a bowl of cereal, so I know she is still alive in there.
The Tooterman has become a “gamer” on Playstation and is doing just fine, that is, until his friends are not online. When that happens, he wants his sister to play with him. You can imagine how that ends up. When she won’t play with him, he entertains himself by aggravating the shit out of her, which leads to her yelling, which aggravates the shit out of me and leads to me yelling.
So far during the Viruscation, I have accomplished the following:
· Cleaned out my portion of the closet and got rid of a big trash bag full of clothes.
· Washed and put away all the laundry in the house.
· Organized the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
· Organized the pantry.
· Washed and dried the Tooterman’s sheets and reinstalled them on his bed.
· Washed and dried all of the sheets on our bed and reinstalled them.
Wait a second…
I just figured out something…
My wife started the Corona Virus!